Followers

Friday, February 7, 2020

Already February 6th

Hmmmmmmmmm - there it is, a relaxing moment/ Is this something that you enjoy?

This week meditation has been on my heart every day.  I started listening to meditations by Joe Dispenza on a regular basis.

I am feeling a higher level of anxiety these days.  I am excited about the outcome.  I am FREAKing excited about the conference - AND - scared.

I have been making some strides that create a lot of positive restorative energy. This type of energy helps generate ideas. I get so excited  about working with a group of individuals.  This I CAN DO.

I started having conversations with friends around the district, asking for their assistance. This is a very difficult task, and yet very rewarding.  I say thank you to those of you that are stepping forward and helping out.  I really appreciate getting to work side by side with you.  If you are on this team, I bid my hat to you and say - so glad to have you in my life.

For these last few weeks  I have been working on generating content. These tasks made me aware of the abilities and knowledge that goes into graphic design.  The ability to see ideas and apply the wow factor.  I found it difficult when creating the marketing for the TLI's.  After I generated a word document, I had 50 printed in black and white. I prefer the 0.9 cents vs. .39 per page. I had the idea that I could travel to various TLI's and market the conference.  I delivered one presentation with Division C. No one else.  You see I just wasn't up for the crazy schedule, traveling our state.  I say my apologies for not making it to your TLI's - it was a good idea.  This is a crazy season, conducting TLI training's, planning a conference and marketing.  This process has certainly stretched my mental creativity. 

A word of advice, never serve as a president in two clubs, work full time, Immediate past Division director, and Contest Chair.  This is the mark ** I don't plan to be this busy again this time next year.

Once again,  marketing materials.  I created a PowerPoint and will get it converted into google slides. This document is for each person that is willing to support the D32 Toastmasters conference. I envisioned the presentation as talking points about the customer/audience that we are offering for them direct contact opportunities.  It is my hope that every person would present the materials and the sponsorship agreement to at least one business contact. I ask that you send the agreement and contact information to me right away. 
The PowerPoint is taken directly from the Toastmasters Marketing and branding materials.  Protect the Brand.  A motto that will be spoken during these upcoming  seasons.

It feels good to know that I made some progress.  In my heart, I appreciate every gesture and kindness that comes in my life.  Each of you are very much appreciated.  This is so much better with
friends by my side.

CALL TO ACTION - Download the marketing/sponsorship materials! Present to your employer or business friend. You are now on the marketing team.

Return completed sponsorship forms to TM.Debbie.Baker@gmail.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment